Thursday, October 1, 2009

3:00 AM

Darling,

Just came back from supper after work. Tomorrow is the last day! i am so happy. I will be starting a new phase in work and i hope that means one day closer to u too!

Sometimes i miss you so much, i will just go shopping and buy things for you. It makes me feel better as i feel connected to you. Till date, i have bought a gold chain, a top and 2 winnie the pooh poster for you. I hope u like the presents. i cant wait to give them to you. =D

Have a received my letter? Please write to me if you have ok? i really miss u very much and want to hear from you soon. I will still continue to write you letters every 2 weeks.

I am going to sleep now, but of course, before i go, i want to tell you, I Love you, and will continue to do so for as long as i can.

with lots of love,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment