Tuesday, September 22, 2009

12:21 AM

Ti Rak,

Its raining today...you know how missing someone gets awfully unbearable when it rains?

I slept alot today and i dreamt of you. It was a happy dream.

We shared a really big apartment, on the 4th level. We cooked dinner together, watched TV in each other's arms and fell asleep on our big comfortable bed. Its a dream i know, but its a dream that i want so badly to come true. Do you feel the same way too?

I hope you are doing fine inside. Its starting to rain abit these days, please keep yourself warm, eat your meals and sleep well at night ok? I know it may be boring and time seems to be crawling. But remember, we are all waiting for you patiently out here for the big reunion. I hope we will all be in time for Song Kran in Bangkok. I promise, by the time you come back to Bangkok, it would be a whole new life for us.

I need to sleep earlier today cos tomorrow have to go to work at 8 in the morning, but of course, before i sleep, i still want to tell you, my love, Chan Rak Kun. I love you very much.

Sweet dreams, loving you always,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment